So, here I am sitting in an internet cafe at Copperbelt University. We have been here since last Wednesday. We have been talking with Zambian college students about how to have a personal relationship with God. It has been soooo encouraging to see how many believers are on this campus. It's so cool that no matter where you go in this world that people love the Lord and God is being glorified everywhere! It has also been so encouraging to encourage the believers here. So many don't believe that they can be sure of their salvation but we as believers can know according to 1 John 5:11-13. :"And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may KNOW that you have eternal life." It's so cool to see students faces light us as we share this with them. And to tell them that one day we will be dancing and singing with them in heaven. They sing one song in Bemba that says, "there's no one, there's no one like Jesus." I will get to sing that with them one day in heaven :) I have got to talk to sooo many people here, like Patience who we have been doing bible studies with, and Ketty who we were able to share the gospel with and encourage her to be strong and courageous in her faith and not to give up!
It has been challenging for me. I have had a cold for the last week which exhausts me and slows me down but God keeps pointing out to me that when I am weak He is strong. He pointed that verse out to me again today!
Thanks for all your prayers and support!
No comments:
Post a Comment