Sunday, June 12, 2011

Here we go!


I can't believe it, but it's finally here! It all seems like a dream that I have this opportunity to go back to Zambia. I never thought I would have another opportunity, but God brought it unexpectedly and opened the doors. I feel so many doors have opened up and all I can do is praise God. God allowed me to take off 6 weeks of work. I feel so blessed to be supported by my work and am amazed how mission orientated they are. Then God raised over $5,000. I remember dreading raising support again, but it came in incredible ways. I am blown away at how many people gave and the amounts they gave. I feel so supported and blown away at how people truly give their money to the Lord. So, thank you to all your support, your financial support, your prayers, your encouragement, and your friendships! I feel blessed to be running the race with incredible people who inspire me daily :)

And now here I am, a day away from my grand adventure and I'm soooo excited to see what the Lord does! Hopefully i'll be able to update you guys on what He is doing through our team and the people in Zambia.

No comments:

Post a Comment